For 20+ years Dr. Gerhard Helm has worked for many multinational companies. He supports them with executive coaching, leadership training and customized strategy workshops.
Dr. Gerhard Helm is also the founder, managing director and coach trainer for the Munich Academy of Business Coaching – one of the most renowned institutes for training business coaches in Germany. He also works as an assessor at the German Association for Coaching and Training (dvct).
His coaching style is described as well as empathic, challenging and to the point.
Dr. Gerhard Helm studied and lectured as an assistant professor at the prestigious Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich. He holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy and an Masters Degree in Psychology. For several years he worked as a psychotherapist and did a lot of training in that field (e.g. HAKOMI, MDMR, Solution Brief Therapy).
- Ph.D. Philosophy (Dr. phil.) Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- M.A. Psychology (Dipl.-Psych.)Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Coach Assessor (DVCT – German Association for Coaching and Training)
- Business Coach (DVCT – German Association for Coaching and Training)
- Reiss Profile (Reiss Profile Europe)
- MBTI Step I and II (AMA – American Management Association)
- NLP-Master-Practitioner (DVNLP – German Association for NLP)
- Systemic Business Coach (Stöger & Partner)
- DVCT (Deutscher Verband für Coaching und Training)
- ICF (International Coach Federation)