John's focus is business and leadership coaching and he has helped leaders and organizations worldwide to achieve new levels of success.
Working with organizations and businesses, of all sizes, John's provided new approaches and time-tested methods that move teams forward, often in difficult environments. He'll do the same for you.
The Four Windows Inner Circle Program© provides busy clients with the options they prefer: In-person meetings are augmented with phone, Skype, texting & web based coaching. This approach facilitates demanding schedules while maintaining client/coach contact
The WorldWide Coach Association Coaches are authorized to use a coaching model that is very similar to models used effectively by organizations in their strategic planning. All work is backed up by The Coaching Industry’s Finest Guarantee of Performance©
It starts with a review of the current situation, what's working and what needs to be changed to achieve the desired objectives and goals. This approach has been successfully used for decades in organizations of all sizes and is equally powerful as a personal coaching model: The Four Windows Process©.
This reasoned, methodical approach allows our clients to review all aspects of their situation, then create a specific plan, and move forward confidently. Using the "360 degree perspective" will help to understand where you are, what you want, and how to get there.
Clients work through a series of actions designed entirely to provide a status review, create a new plan for moving forward on all fronts including career and business issues, personal and family opportunities, financial and money issues.
Unlike other coaching methods which are often tactical in nature, your final plan will be strategic, holistic, and encompassing; with time lines to measure your progress.
Typical coaching subjects and approaches:
- Leadership presence and style; including presentation skills and media training
- On-Boarding of new individuals to assist their successful integration into the organization
- Productivity improvement by providing proven tactics and strategies which can be put into effect immediately
- Strategic planning including areas such as career, compensation, business planning
- Psychometric testing - focus on your strengths, not weaknesses
Coaching Topics and Discussions Include
- Creating Purpose-driven organizations - increase profit, success, satisfaction
- Executive / Leadership Style –inspirational & productive
- Presentation skills, group and individual communication tactics
- Listening skills
- Overcoming personal issues and obstacles
- Moving from do-er to leader
- Sleep, energy and productivity